Popsicle's are a hit this summer!
Popsicle with CelesTe Dolche Mango Oolong Tea
By: Anubha Jhawar | May 17, 2022
To make a delicious mango popsicle, start by brewing some Dolce Mango Oolong tea in 150ml of water at 80 degrees. Let the tea steep for 3 minutes, then add honey to taste. Pour the brew into your popsicle tray, and add small mango pieces and mint leaves for a refreshing twist. Freeze for 6-8 hours and enjoy!
Recipe and ingredients below !
Popsicle: For 1 popsicle
- Boil 150 ml water at 80 degrees.
- 2.5 grams Celes-te Mango Dolce Oolong Tea blend or 1 brew pocket
- Brew for 3 minutes and add some honey.
- Pour the brew in the popsicle tray. Add small mango pieces and some mint leaves for the extra punch.
- Set the popsicle until till freezes (6-8 hours).
Buy Dolce Mango Here